Providing practical training courses in workplace relations law, human resources (HR) and work health and safety (WHS)
At FCB Group, we know that our clients need to stay informed about developments in employment law, particularly in Australia, where the workplace relations landscape is changing constantly. However, we also know that most executives and managers are pressed for time, and need information to be delivered in a form that they can digest and apply quickly.
How FCB Group helps improve our clients’ understanding of workplace relations
At FCB Group, we are well known for providing innovative educational tools in the area of HR management and workplace relations law. In addition, we have over 20 years’ experience of running highly regarded training courses for both our clients’ leadership teams and their employees.
A wide range of disciplines
Our lawyers and workplace relations consultants offer practical and engaging training courses and workshops in a range of disciplines, including:
- Employment law
- Workplace relations
- HR management
The right courses
Our training courses range from in-house customised solutions, to public seminars designed to inform clients aboutnew legislative developments.
How FCB Group approaches education and training
When putting together a course or training module, our workplace relations lawyers and consultants draw both on their knowledge of employment law and the workplace relations framework in Australia, and on their extensive experience of working with businesses on the day-to-day problems they face. In addition, we ensure that our courses always consider topics from a commercial perspective.
Our courses offer:
- Interactive teaching methodologies
- A practical, rather than theoretical, approach
- Incisive analysis of the key issues
- User-friendly training materials that can be referred to later.
- Training options for executives and employees
At FCB Group, we offer a range of training options for executives and employees, including:
- In-house courses (which are customised to the learning requirements of the business or organisation)
- One-on-one mentoring or coaching in leadership and workplace management
- Webinars on a large range of topics (suited to workplaces in remote or multiple locations).
As a result, we have the tools to equip our clients with the skills they need to foster successful working relationships within their businesses. In addition, our courses keep them up to date on the latest changes in the Australian workplace relations legal framework.
A wide range of courses in workplace relations
Employment law courses
We offer the following courses in workplace relations law:
- Prevention of bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Enterprise bargaining and negotiating with unions
- Managing terminations and dismissals
- Managing change, redundancies and restructures
- Modern awards
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Workplace investigations and incident management
- Contracting, labour hire and non-traditional working arrangements
- Social media in the workplace.
We offer the following courses in HR management:
- Performance and conduct management
- Workforce planning and development
- Maintaining workforce engagement
- Leadership development
- Workplace consultation.
We offer the following courses in WHS:
- Work safety system development
- Preparing and implementing work safety management plans
- Work safety obligations of officers and senior managers
- Consultation, cooperation and coordination of multiple duty holders
- Managing safety for remote and home-based workers
- Managing contractor and multi-PCBU safety risks
- Workplace auditing and assessment fundamentals
- Work safety consultation and communication.
Would you like to find out more?
Would you like to know more about how we can help with education and training in any area of employment law, HR management or WHS, please call us on (02) 9922 5188 or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively you can fill in an enquiry form here and we’ll be in touch.