Case Study: Australian Retailers Association
In 2009, the Australian Retailers Association (ARA) significantly increased its resources in employment relations, announcing an outsourcing partnership with us. The partnership has strengthened the ARA’s employment relations service substantially, and the ARA now boasts one of the largest and most experienced employment relations teams in the country. The outsourcing partnership was the first of its kind in Australia, delivering a national service delivery model through sophisticated telephone, web-based and consulting solutions.Print this page
- Dedicated telephone advisory line for 5,000 members to access employment relations specialists
- An online retail-specific HR system accessible to all members, assisting in legislative compliance, hiring, employee management, termination and record-keeping obligations
- Expert employment consulting which handles the individual needs of retailers at subsidised rates
- Representation and advocacy in industrial courts and tribunals on behalf of the ARA and its members
Tailored publications and member communications detailing the multiple employment relations updates and award information
- Comprehensive and specialist advice, online or on the phone for all ARA members
- Improved and expanded member service offering assisting to improve member retention and attract new members
- Ensuring the voice of retail continues to be heard through workplace reform
- An online HR System that attracted close to 1,000 member sign-ups in the first two months of launch, demonstrating the importance of this tool for retail operations
Providing HR managers and association members with tier 2 and 3 HR, industrial relations, and workplace health and safety telephone advice.
Online solutions for HR case management and workplace health and safety.
Providing industry associations and their members with timely and accessible advice regarding HR, industrial relations, and workplace health and safety.