Case Study: Sanitarium
FCB have been partnering with Sanitarium for the past eight years, delivering unique and innovative solutions to suit Sanitarium’s workforce.Print this page
Sanitarium is one of Australia’s most loved companies, and we were proud to join Sanitarium to develop a first-generation employee collective agreement for one of its manufacturing facilities—a site which has been in operation in Australia for over 100 years.
- Advocacy and representation of Sanitarium’s interests in the food manufacturing industry, during the Award modernisation process
- Advice and assistance in transitioning to Labor’s Fair Work system
- Industrial action and dispute resolution
- Restructuring advice and assistance
- Workplace agreement negotiations, development and implementation
- Managing employee terminations and workplace grievances
- Contract and policy development and implementation
- Sanitarium now has workplace agreements at their manufacturing facilities that provide tailored and specific conditions to suit their business needs
- Confidence in legal and employment advisors who have a superior understanding of Sanitarium’s operations, ideologies and strategies
- Reduction in industrial disputation with minimal litigation and loss of working hours
- Sanitarium’s business structure is now streamlined, more efficient, and better suited to the business’s needs
Online solutions for HR case management and workplace health and safety.
Pragmatic advice and expert representation.
Advice and representation for employers regarding unfair dismissal and adverse action claims.
Increasing efficiencies, reducing operational costs, and minimising disruptions to everyday operations.
Delivering Technology to Enable HR and Legal Solutions