Consulting & Training
IPA members have access to a range of HR training and consulting services to enhance their capacity to deal with key HR, IR and workplace relations issues.
The services are available through FCB Group, Australia's leading workplace legal and HR solutions business, at competitive rates to IPA members.
ER and IR Training Services
FCB has extensive experience in developing and delivering web-based and face to face HR and IR training.
Examples of accredited CLE training programs available to IPA members include:
- performance management and grievance handling
- managing terminations
- discrimination and harassment
- general IR and HR for Managers
- managing ill and Injured workers.
To access the HR and IR CLE Training CalendarClick here
To Register for an HR and IR CLE CourseClick here
HR Consulting Services
FCB offers a range of HR consulting and contracting services for IPA members and their clients.
Common ways we assist IPA members and their clients are:
- Workplace auditing & compliance checks
- Performance management, grievance and investigation advice
- Unfair Dismissal and General Protections claims
- Discrimination & equal opportunity complaints
- Termination, redundancies and restructure advice
- Transfer of business strategy and advice
- Enterprise bargaining & agreements
- Industrial disputes and Union Right of Entry.
- Occupational health & safety management and audits
Call 1300 988 685 to find out more.