Practical training courses across workplace relations, employment law, human resources and workplace health and safety.Print this page
Get More Information
We offer practical, engaging training courses and workshops across a range of disciplines, including workplace relations and law, human resources management and workplace health and safety. We have a long history of designing and delivering training courses for our clients, from in-house customised solutions to public courses designed to meet specific legislative obligations.
Training participants can expect:
- To be engaged by means of relevant training materials and interactive methodologies
- To encounter commercial acumen in every aspect of our training
- Our passion for pragmatism that won’t see learners bogged down with excessive legislation, theories or frameworks
- The integration of our on-the-ground experience and our range of workplace competencies
How we deliver training
Public courses We have a range of public offer courses, available to clients and the public.
In-house We offer in-house courses, customised to the learning requirements of particular organisations.
One-on-one We offer one-on-one mentoring and coaching, in leadership and workplace management.
Webinars We offer numerous webinars, which facilitate learning in remote locations, and in workplace over multiple locations.
Training courses we offer
Workplace relations law
- Prevention of Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination
- Enterprise Bargaining and Negotiating with Unions
- Managing Terminations and Dismissals
- Managing Change, Redundancies and Restructures
- Modern Awards
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Workplace Investigations and Incident Management
- Contracting, Labour Hire and Non-Traditional Working Arrangements
- Social Media in the Workplace
Human resources management
- Performance and Conduct Management
- Workforce Planning and Development
- Maintaining Workforce Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Workplace Consultation
Workplace health and safety
- Work Safety System Development
- Preparing and Implementing Work Safety Management Plans
- Work Safety Obligations of Officers and Senior Managers
- Consultation, Co-operation and Coordination of Multiple Duty Holders
- Managing Safety for Remote and Home-based Workers
- Managing contractor and multi-PCBU safety risks
- Workplace Auditing and Assessment fundamentals
- Work Safety Consultation and Communication
To make a booking for one of our training courses or to view our training calendar, please visit FCB Training.
Practical training courses across workplace relations law, HR, and workplace health and safety.