Print this page
FCB recognises the vital nature of workplace health and safety. Our holistic approach aims to protect the health and productivity of workers while minimising exposures for employers.
We have expertise in providing both comprehensive preventative measures and immediate incident responses. In line with current legislation, FCB works to protect the physical and mental health of employees, and offers accredited psychological and consulting services alongside legal guidance. We also provide comprehensive and up-to-date training for businesses HR and management teams.
Our Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) team has a wealth of experience, having defended clients against WorkCover prosecutions, guided companies during coronial inquests and audited health and safety systems across a range of industries.
Our key workplace safety services include:
- Reviewing, drafting and implementing OH&S policies and procedures
- Advising clients on OH&S compliance issues
- Providing emergency response in the event of serious health and safety incidents
- Defending OH&S prosecutions and appearing in coronial inquests
- Training in compliance, workplace consultation and incident response and management
- Investigating and mediating in bullying and harassment incidents
FCB also offers the following health and safety services:
- Right of entry for workplace inspectors
- Return to work/managing injured workers
- Drug and alcohol policies and training
- Termination of employment for safety breaches
- Strategies to prevent bullying and harassment