HR/IR Telephone Advisory Service
Providing human resource (HR) managers and association members with HR, industrial relations and work health and safety (WHS) advice
When people issues arise in the workplace, businesses need the right advice as quickly as possible to ensure that the problem doesn’t spin out of control.
This is why we have set up our Telephone Advisory Service.
Introducing FCB Group’s Telephone Advisory Service
FCB Group’s Telephone Advisory Service provides businesses and associations with expert workplace relations, HR and WHS advice. By partnering with us to set up a Telephone Advisory Service, a business or association gains access to one of the most highly regarded employment relations advisory services in Australia.
How FCB Group’s Telephone Advisory Service can help businesses or organisations
One of the most important features of the Telephone Advisory Service is that it can be customised to meet the needs of any business or organisation.
In order to meet a client’s specific requirements, we conduct a stakeholder workshop, and then tailor the service to meet the client’s commercial objectives and/or align it with the appropriate industrial framework.
The key features of the Telephone Advisory Service include access to:
- Advice from an expert team of qualified solicitors and senior HR and workplace relations professionals(ensuring the information received is consistent)
- Expert professional assistance with all employment relations, HR and WHS enquiries
- Advice during the core operating hours of 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (extended operating hours can be arranged, if required).
Through the Telephone Advisory Service, we can advise on the following:
- Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), National Employment Standards and related legislation
- Applications of awards and enterprise agreements
- Wage enquiries and underpayment claims
- Performance management
- Termination of employment
- Transfer of business
- Discrimination and harassment
- Leave entitlements
- Managing ill and injured employees
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Enterprise bargaining.
We also pride ourselves on our responsiveness. In 2020, FCB Group’s Telephone Advisory Service achieved service standards of:
- A first-time response rate exceeding 98%
- An average answer time of only 27.8 seconds.
One of the advantages of the Telephone Advisory Service is that we undertake comprehensive reporting, so we can identify both the key issues affecting clients and/or their membership and any knowledge gaps in the business.
FCB Group’s Telephone Advisory Service is underpinned by a market-leading phone software service. This is combined with our proprietary customer relationship management (CRM) system, which can be tailored to meet the needs of our clients. All Telephone Advisory Service calls, notes and required actions are managed and recorded through the CRM system, creating a live database of information to assist with targeted solutions. In addition, the CRM system enables us to put together detailed metrics reports demonstrating data relating to service delivery and usage.
The Telephone Advisory Service is configurable, so it can provide:
- Tailored messaging if calls are received out of core operating hours
- Bespoke recorded messaging for callers on hold, which can include details on queue placement and anticipated wait time, together with sales/marketing messaging
- Dedicated inbound numbers, which can include 1800 or 1300 numbers if desired
- Voicemail options both during and out of core operating hours, or during peak call times.
Would you like to find out more?
If you would like to know more about how FCB Group’s Telephone Advisory Service can protect and empower a business or association, please call us on (02) 9922 5188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can fill in an enquiry form here and we’ll be in touch.