Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA)
HR outsourcing partnership with the Recruitment and Consulting Services (RCSA)
In 2013 the RCSA extended its public policy, workplace relations and work safety member advisory service, provided by FCB, by incorporating a telephone advisory service. The partnership was first established over twenty years ago and has grown to provide over 1,500 advisory calls each year in addition to significant consulting and legal support, backed by workplace policy.
- A dedicated telephone advisory line for 1,500 members to access workplace relations and safety specialists
- Recruitment and on-hire sector specific template agreements, contracts, policies and procedures.
- Expert employment consulting to handle the individual needs of recruitment and on-hire firms, including representation and advocacy in industrial courts and policy representation before government inquiries.
- Tailored memo’s and guidance notes on industry specific issues and educational topics.
- Comprehensive and specialist advice provided in person and by telephone.
- Improved and expanded member service offering assisting to enhance member retention and attract new members. These include issues updates, webinars, contributions to the Recruitment Journal and industry-specific training and workshops, all created and administered by FCB in conjunction with the RCSA.
- Significantly higher quality member service at a significantly lower cost to the Association
- Significant increase in membership numbers
- Increase in RCSA brand value, reputation and thought leadership.
‘RCSA has partnered with FCB to deliver a high quality workforce advisory, policy and issues management service to members for many years. Through the leadership of FCB Partner, Charles Cameron, RCSA has been able to achieve consistent and progressive policy leadership. Backed by the RCSA Workforce Info Line, delivered by FCB, we are very confident that members are well equipped to maintain their professional employer capacity which is so important to our industries reputation’
Steve Granland, CEO, Recruitment and Consulting Services Association