FCB Year in Preview 2020
2020 has well and truly arrived and I am delighted to extend to you an invitation to our hall mark “Year in Preview” board room series. The year ahead is going to present a raft of changes to the world of workplace relations as we know it and we would love to have you join us for some robust discussions with a select group of FCB clients. Our Year in Preview series operate under Chatham House Rules and provide an ideal forum to gleam some insights from your peers, share your views and hear updates from Australia’s leading employment law firm.
The topics we will cover include:
- Expected economic performance for 2020;
- The current industrial landscape including trends in enterprise bargaining, unfair dismissal and general protections claims;
- Changes to the Award System: new annualised salary arrangements for some awards and the practical consequences;
- Federal Government’s Legislative Agenda & Parliamentary Inquiries; and
- Impact of recent decisions: SDA & Others (Kmart) and Mondalez.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.
The event series will be held in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane across multiple dates. Click on your state below to take you to the event registration page where you can select a date.
|SYDNEY REGISTER NOW||MELBOURNE REGISTER NOW||BRISBANE REGISTER NOW|