FCB is a modern, progressive firm that prides itself on providing clients with original and innovative solutions to workplace strategy and HR management challenges. Our legal, HR, migration and technology groups adhere to a set of cultural values that govern the way we work and interact with clients. We strive for professional excellence in everything we do, but we also want our people to enjoy themselves and broaden their knowledge and experience along the way.
When you work at FCB, you will enjoy the benefits of a flexible working environment that accommodates parental obligations and supports employees who decide to make that choice in the future with paid parental leave, external study, and participation in various community activities such as volunteering and group sporting events.
FCB upholds the following values that guide the way we work and interact with others:
We pursue standards of excellence in everything we do
- We maintain dignity and respect for all
- We are open, honest and transparent in all our dealings
- We aim to build a team that is supportive, empathetic and passionate
- We lead by example
- We have fun along the way
Interested in working with us? Here are our current vacancies:
- Onboarding Success Specialist enableHR – Sydney or Melbourne
- Contract ISO Auditors – Management System Certifications – Sydney, Melbourne,
Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra
- IT Manager – North Sydney
- Back-end Java Engineer – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Auckland or Manila
- QA Tester – Automation
- Full Stack Developer – enableHR – Manila
- Copywriter – Sydney
For more information about these roles, please contact our Internal Recruitment Specialist, Karen Harding, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9922 5188.
Interested in becoming a contractor? Contact us today.
Our contractors are experts backed by experts. If you would like to become an FCB Contractor contact us via email at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.