Health & Aged Care, Sports & Fitness
Michal is a Partner at FCB Workplace Law and has worked in Sydney and in London exclusively in workplace and industrial relations law since 2009. He has particular experience in representing businesses and individuals in a range of industries including construction & infrastructure, manufacturing (with particular experience in building materials), children’s services, aged care, healthcare, and transport and logistics.
Michal’s experience extends all aspects of the employment relations and IR sphere including:
- Enterprise bargaining, including actively participating and providing strategic advice;
- Industrial disputes;
- Protected and unprotected industrial action;
- Unfair dismissals and general protections claims;
- Discrimination, harassment and bullying;
- Appearing in the 2 and 4 Yearly Review of Modern Awards; and
- Workplace investigations.
Michal has represented clients in the Fair Work Commission, NSW Industrial Relations Commission, Supreme Court of NSW, the Federal Court and the Federal Circuit Court.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Laws| Bachelor of Media (Macquarie University)