Managing Ill or Injured Workers
Advising on the return to work, management, and termination of ill or injured workers
Managing ill and injured workers is one of the greatest challenges employers in Australia face, because it involves navigating a complex web of legal obligations. With each step, it is important to weigh up the legal risks involved.
How FCB Group can help in managing ill or injured workers
There are numerous areas where a business could leave itself exposed to a claim in relation to ill and injured workers:
- General protections
- Discrimination (state and federal)
- Unfair dismissal
- Workers compensation
- Breach of privacy
- Breach of Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- Breach of contract and industrial instruments
- Breach of work health and safety.
At FCB Group, we regularly assist our clients with the proactive and ongoing management of ill and injured workers.
We do this by:
- Helping to transition ill or injured workers back into the business
- Providing advice on managing ill or injured workers
- Advising on the safe termination of ill or injured workers.
We also provide advice on targeted intervention and workers compensation strategies.
Would you like to find out more?
Would you like to know more about how we can help with the management of ill and injured workers, please call us on (02) 9922 5188 or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively you can fill in an enquiry form here and we’ll be in touch.